Linggo, Hunyo 23, 2013

You Have the Freedom of Choice at Lazada Philippines


In the past, I have been extremely wary and apprehensive to shop for anything online. Although many of my friends have ventured into shopping online, I had this paranoid constant thought that shopping without actually touching the item first will always lead to disastrous results. Shopping at an actual mall and touching the actual item before I make a purchase is the only way I make purchases. However, being an employed individual with ever-changing working hours, I do not always have the luxury of time to go to the mall.
 
Why them and not me?

A friend and work colleague of mine, of whom I admired her cool fashion sense, seemed to have no difficulty in shopping for what she wanted or needed. Upon asking her on how she found the time to shop (with our ridiculous work shifts), and she informed me that for the past year now, she had been shopping online at Lazada Philippines. She assured me that this online shopping site was legit and backed up by a credible and reputable company. Eventually, with her constant reassurance (and delivery evidence to boot), I finally decided to give it a try and make my very first online purchase.

Browsing through this online shopping site was pretty easy and pleasantly overwhelming, I should say. There were so many items and categories to choose from and many, if not most of the items were from brands which I recognized. Since I literally do not have the time to shop for clothes and shoes, I decided to click to the clothing and footwear categories. During my lunch break at work, I was able to choose a couple of jeans, a few tops and a pair of cool calf boots. After a few deep breaths (and a few remaining supportive remarks from my office mate), I finally headed to the payment option page.

First time online shopper

After I made the online purchase at Lazada Philippines, I felt that I still desired to talk to an actual customer support representative to ask questions about my purchase. I was glad that I did not have to wait on hold that long. The customer service representative was very pleasant to talk to and answered my inquiries with ease. I was even pleasantly surprised when she informed me that there was Free Delivery Available for my purchases since I surpassed that Php1,000.00 minimum purchase to avail of the said service.

Really, I can pay via COD?

Another great thing she informed me was that there were different payment options available with them. Upon learning about this, I decided to pay by means of Cash on Delivery.

Five days later, all my purchases arrived in great condition. I must say, I was impressed on how fast the package arrived. This first purchase online with this online shopping site has made me realize that shopping through the internet is not such a bad thing after all. With Lazada Philippines, in particular, not only do you get a wide variety of item choices, you are provided with different payment options as well. Besides the usual Visa and Mastercard, there is also the Dragon Pay and Paypal methods which I am interested to try next. I will definitely be shopping again at the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall sometime soon!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento