Lunes, Hunyo 24, 2013

A Company that Cares – Experience the Lazada Philippines Solution


One of the joys of online shopping is that fact that I no longer have to make frequent visits to the nearest shopping mall and to wait in long lines at the cashier. You simply click a few buttons and research on the item you are looking for. For the past several years now, this is how I did most of my shopping. From shoes, clothes to gadgets and cosmetics, I rely on online shops to provide me with these.

They Care About Us Customers

However, being a long time online shopper, I have also had to deal with quite a few unpleasant experiences as well, even with one of my favorite online stores, Lazada Philippines. I have shopped in this site for about almost a year now and have bought quite a number of items for myself and for my home. Essentially satisfied with the company’s on-time delivery services as well as their diverse item choices, I have constantly returned to the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall for most of my purchases. Everything seemed a bed of roses until I ordered my first electronic gadget online, a mobile phone.

It was like any ordinary online shopping day for me. I browsed through the online shopping portal’s electronics pages and was eventually glad to find the perfect new mobile phone for me. Upon checking its availability, I decided to make the purchase. In the past, my packages were delivered within 3-5 days, which is pretty fast in my standards. I was expecting this purchase to be no different than those I’ve had in the past and was simply excited to get hold of my new mobile phone.

Unfortunately, the fifth day had arrived and gone and no mobile phone delivery was still in sight. I decided to call the company customer support to complain about my seemingly missing package. I was dreading to make the call to their customer help hotline since many local customer hotlines were not really helpful. I was pleasantly surprised that I did not have to wait that long to get hold of a “real” customer support representative and not stay on the phone with those pre-recorded voice messages.

Efficient Company Customer Support

Once I was able to get in touch with Lazada Philippines’ customer support, I was immediately asked for the details of my purchase. I had also informed them that 5 days had gone by and that my package has not arrived yet. She immediately apologized for the delay and informed me to stay on the line while she checked on the status of my package. It is good that the allows their customer support staff to gain access the necessary data easily. In this manner, they will be able to quickly determine the problem of their customers and find solutions for it.
It was determined that the delay of my package came from the local courier they carry. The customer support representative assured me that the situation will be dealt with immediately by the company to ensure that my package arrive as soon as possible.

A Professional Company

The next day, my package arrived on time and was in great condition. I am satisfied with the way Lazada Philippines handled the situation – they were a professional company with an efficient corporate structure and planning. Other sites would have just given me the run around, but not them. With great customer support service, my problem was immediately resolved. This experience has made me realize that even with a bad experience in online shopping, the Philippines’ online shopping mall is a company that can be relied upon. They rise to the challenge.



Image Source:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento