Huwebes, Hunyo 6, 2013

LazadaPH: Online Shopping at its Finest

A girl friend and I were discussing the merits of being tech-savvy when the topic drifted to online shopping. Well, what can I say, girls will always be girls and as much as we love technology, no one can ever take away our love for shopping.  She said she has discovered Lazada Philippines- an online store that can finally take care of her fashion, beauty, electronics, home, and baby shopping fix. The last bit caught me off guard. Baby shopping fix?! She then explained how it is like an online department store that carries a wide range of products. It definitely piqued my interest so as soon as I got home, I wasted no time looking it up on the net. What I saw made me do mini cartwheels! It was, without a doubt, the happiest place online. I instantly liked it!

Superb Product Selection
 
I immediately went to business and checked out all the shopping categories they have. I zeroed in on the fashion stuff for women. I was impressed with the brands and selections they have. I made an account and proceeded to shop for a few tops I can use at the office. I also checked out the gadget offerings and I was really surprised that a local online store is now offering big ticket items like laptops, LED TVs, air-conditioning units, and tablets. Most of the local online shops I know of mostly focus on fashion selling clothes and shoes sourced from all over Asia.With this one, it really deserves being called the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall for the sheer variety of items they sell.
While a good number of people I know are still hesitant to make shopping online a habit, I have long embraced it for its convenience factor. There are also times when online stores come up with excellent incentives and promos that make it all the more worthwhile and enticing to shop online. Lazada Philippines is no different. In fact, my friend told me they regularly hold flash sales so it is a must for you to subscribe to their newsletters and check their website on a regular basis to keep abreast of what’s happening. They also have free delivery available which is an added bonus!

Reliable Service

The tops I ordered were delivered after four days and the items were in very great condition. They fit me perfectly even if I just relied on their size specifications on the item description. The tops looked exactly the same as the photos on the online store so I didn’t feel misled. I decided to write a review of the tops I bought to be able to help out future shoppers. That’s another feature I like about this shopping site; consumers can write honest reviews of the products they purchased. Each product page contains a button you can click on to rate and review the item. I believe they have incorporated this feature to foster a sense of camaraderie among their consumers and to better guide them into making the right purchases.

My verdict: This is truly one of the most amazing shopping sites I have ever shop at. Sign up now so we can join in on the fun.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento