Huwebes, Hunyo 13, 2013

Why Shopping at Lazada Philippines Truly Rocks


I would like to think of myself as a meticulous online shopper. Whenever I come across an e-store, I check for a lot of things-credibility, company background, modes of payment available, shipping fees and return policies just to name a few. The reason I go to great lengths just to gather details about an e-store is because I want to make sure I am only dealing with the legit ones. Online shopping is tricky in a sense that you normally pay first before an item is shipped to you and you don’t get to actually touch and inspect the item before deciding to make a purchase so it is important that you choose with care the e-stores you’re going to buy from. When word got around that a new e-store in town has all the elements I’m looking for, I wasted no time doing my usual investigation. I have to say Philippines passed with flying colors.

The first thing that came to my attention when I logged on to Lazada Philippines is how different it is from the other e-stores I shop at. The e-store maintains a professional feel giving it a very credible aura. It certainly has the look and feel of an international e-store and it’s really not surprising as it was brought to us by an international group called Rocket Internet. I don’t know how they do it but they have managed to squeeze in all the information I need and want to know about the company, the products and the services they offer without going overboard. If there’s anything else that I need to clarify or ask, I can reach out to their customer care team by chat, email or phone call.

 I have also read positive reviews about how secure and reliable the e-store is and I can truly vouch for it. All my transactions with them are flawless. Ordering is very easy as you just need to click on the items you want to add to your shopping cart. Paying is also never an issue because the e-store employs the latest in online securityand they made sure to provide the most convenient payment options they can think of. On the subject of delivery, I was really happy to know they have free delivery available for every purchase worth PHP1000 and up.

The type of products they stock is enough to give all the local malls a run for their money-we’re talking about the best local, international and independent brands. They cover a wide range of shopping categories making sure they’ve got our wants and needs always on hand. And just like any other mall, they also regularly put some of their items on sale and come up with very enticing promos to encourage us to go on shopping spree. It truly deserves to be called the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall. More and more, I’m finding myself recommending Lazada Philippines to those looking for the best possible online shopping experience. I tell you, you can’t go wrong with it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento