Huwebes, Hunyo 20, 2013

Numerous Reasons Why I Enjoy Shopping at Lazada Philippines


Did you know that while you are rushing for back-to-school items for your kids, I have been finished with my shopping since last month? My secret is not really a secret at all, since like me, other shoppers have found the convenience and joy of shopping online. What makes my shopping experience remarkable is that I shopped at Lazada Philippines.


The website will not be called  the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall for no reason. And this is clearly because you can find everything you want here. Well, almost everything you want. I admit that there are some specific items that are not on the list, but there are many other items that I never thought that I will find in the website. For example, other online shopping stores in the country have concentrated on clothing, shoes and accessories while other sites also offer two or three items for other categories like household items or home decors. But with Lazada Philippines, I found all of these things and more! I was surprised that they even have books for different types of readers. 

So, when my young daughter asked me for a copy of books for young adults; while my youngest, five- year-old Tantan asked for children’s books, I never had to leave home since the online shopping site also offered books for my kids. There are some fiction books and great finds for businesses that caught my interest. Additionally, when my husband told me that he wanted an electric guitar for his birthday, I was only too happy to find out that Lazada Philippines also has a good selection of guitars. More impressively, there were amplifiers too. 


Happy Shopper? Yes, That’s Me!

Shopping has never been this easy and fast especially since all I need to do is to use my mouse and click on the link or pages to browse and search for what I need. So, when the time came for my yearly home improvement project, which is basically comprised of a replacing, adding and discarding some home stuffs, I of course turned to Lazada and looked at their home needs selections. Least to say, from home and living items like beddings, items for bath, kitchenware, appliances and home decors, you will easily find what you need. 

Another great feature is the user-friendly website homepage or interface. The categories are well-updated and linked and when I looked for lighting, rugs and carpets, I saw it under the ‘Home and Living’ sub-section. When I went to the section ‘Home Appliances’, I saw different styles of products from different reputable suppliers and the same goes for other items including those needed by my kids. Lastly, delivery was free too since my purchases reached almost five thousand pesos. I managed to enjoy the free shipping available for purchases that reached the minimum amount of 1,000. 

So, if someone will ask me why I enjoy online shopping at Lazada Philippines better than spending (read: wasting) my time at the malls, well the answer is pretty obvious. I no longer want to experience hassles of going to stores, elbowing people, waiting in line to pay for my items and then spending another two hours on the road just to get what I need. Why go through all of that, when you can shop at the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall!      

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento