Linggo, Hunyo 9, 2013

Convenient and Reliable Payment Options at Lazada Philippines


One of the things that put me off on online shopping is that you have to have a credit card to purchase. I used to own one but decided to cancel it after having experienced being buried knee deep in debt. I had to pay off every single cent and doing so wasn’t a walk in the park. Since then, I have sworn off credit cards forever. So there goes my problem-I have to have a card to be able to shop online. I know I’m not the only one who has the same issue because a lot of Filipinos aren’t credit card holders. Maybe that’s one of the reasons why we shun official online shopping sites and go for the ones in social networking sites because there, you need not have a credit card to shop. Imagine my surprise when my mom, of all people, introduced me to Lazada Online Shop. She said I should give it a try because they have other payment options apart from credit card and they have a lot of items on offer prompting them to be called “The Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall”. That got me really intrigued so I checked it out.

To say that it is like an online mall is an understatement. I never knew an online shop could stock so many things. I guess I’m really used to mainly seeing fashion stuff online. Upon seeing the payment options they offer and making a quick tour of the site, I signed up to shop and test their services. The signing up was process was very straight-forward. In less than a minute, I was done and ready to shop a storm. 
They have a total of three payment methods: credit card, Cash On Delivery (COC) and Dragon Pay (can be done through online banking or over-the-counter payment). Among the three, I naturally gravitated towards Cash On Delivery or COD. Never had I known an online shop to offer this type of payment. It’s always either through bank deposits, Pay Pal or credit card. The concept of paying once the item is delivered to you is alien when talking about online shopping. So what Lazada Philippines did was they came up with other payment methods to provide flexibility and convenience to their customers. 

Dragon Pay option also affords non-credit card owners to shop with ease. You can either go the online banking route which is a lot similar to paying via credit card in terms of convenience or pay over the counter through the strategically located partner establishments like 7-11 branches, SM Business Centers, LBC outlets, selected pawnshops, remittance centers and local banks. 

Then, of course, there is the customary credit card payment option. Honestly, if I haven’t been burned with the interest rates I incurred from a very bloated credit card bill in the past, I wouldn’t have cancelled it. The site is very secure and well-equipped to process payments without a hitch.

I’m glad I got to know of Lazada Philippines. They certainly gained a fan and customer in me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento