Miyerkules, Hunyo 5, 2013

Lazada: The Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall Gets an A for Reliability

A lot of Filipinos are not that accustomed to online shopping the way other nationalities are. But lately, there have been developments on this front. More and more online shops are popping up one of which is Lazada Philippines. I’m sure there is a very high probability that you have heard of it. It has become wildly popular in the country for all the right reasons. 

I am very picky with the online shops I patronize. While I consider myself progressive enough to welcome online shopping with arms wide open, I’m still very much aware that it can get quite tricky. So I made it a point to just shop at the reliable and trust-worthy ones. Fair enough, yes? These days, my online shop of choice is Lazada Philippines. For me, they have the best product selections, most convenient means of paying, extremely fair shopping regulations, the hottest promos, and the greatest customer support. I myself am amazed as to how they have come up with all the right ingredients for the coolest, most amazing and dependable online shop that has hit our shores. Well, to give you a brief background, the company behind them is called Rocket Internet whose specialty is in setting up the most happening online ventures around the world. They have actually patterned this online store from Amazon.com which hasn’t penetrated the Asian market very well seeing that it is based in North America. So what Rocket Internet did was they unleashed this kind of business concept in places where competition is remarkably low. You’d be pleased to know that Lazada is also present in Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand. 
Apart from its international presence, they have tie ups with MasterCard and BDO for payments and partnership with LBC and 2GO for delivery. They regularly have MasterCard Mondays where shoppers are treated with a 10% discount for a minimum of PHP3000 purchase. Meanwhile, BDO offers up to 12 month installment plans. LBC and 2GO are their only authorized couriers so you know you’re in good hands as both have a very good background and solid reputation in delivering goods on time and in satisfactory condition. 

They also carry really good brands which make them all the more reliable. Surely, brands such as Apple, Casio, Panasonic, Sharp, Canon, Nike and the likes wouldn’t entrust their products to be carried by a dodgy online store. Plus, some of the products even carry a two-year manufacturer’s warranty. 

Okay, at this point, you might think I’m all talk about the great things they offer. I suggest you see for yourself just how good their service is and how easy it is to shop at their very user-friendly online store. Like I mentioned earlier, this is where I shop at these days. I don’t want to inconvenience myself by going to malls and brave the crazy weekend crowd. I still love to go out but only to meet up with friends and socialize. I would much rather save my time by doing online shopping whenever possible.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento