Lunes, Hunyo 17, 2013

Online Shopping at Lazada is Great for Careful Shoppers Like Me


Online shopping? Sure, why not! Lots of people do it and it seems pretty easy and convenient. So I decided to join the millions of Filipinos online and made my first online purchase at Lazada Online Shop. Don't get me wrong, the only reason why it took me a couple of months to give in is that I am wary about giving away my credit card details. My thinking during that time was full of what ifs. What if my credit card information was shared to a third party or another online company? What if my personal information especially my financial information was hacked or stolen? What if the online shopping site is not secure? I was plagued by many other “what ifs” that it seemed ridiculous since many other people are shopping online. Perhaps it just depends on what online company you will entrust your information to.

So, I got my eyes set on buying at Lazada Philippines since being the careful shopper that I am, (which I am sure you are too) I checked and re-checked the standing of the online shopping site. I read reviews and feedback of their existing shoppers. So when I saw an item that I just couldn't take my eyes off, I finally made my first purchase. The amount was less than a thousand pesos since I still had my apprehensions. I am sure you will understand why. 


After a few days, I received my item and my thoughts were: ‘It actually works!’ and ‘My credit card information is secure!’ The next time I browsed the pages of Lazada Philippines, I saw another item that I had really wanted.  It was a gadget that I had long been been drooling over – and it was on sale at Lazada. So, should I throw caution to the wind and buy items that cost higher than my previous purchase? I definitely had second thoughts, but when I chanced up seeing a good friend, I found out that he was also a regular online shopper. Guess where? The Philippines' Online Shopping Mall, of course!

Accordingly, my friend bought a laptop that cost more than 30,000 pesos and he did not hesitate to buy it from Lazada Philippines. In fact, he bought several items, big and small amounts, and he was a regular online shopper too. According to him, not once did the online shopping company failed to deliver the items on time. Since I trust my friend, (I have known him since we were in diapers) and given the fact that my first online shopping experience was successful, I bought my second item—the gadget that I want.



Also, since the amount of my purchase was more than 1,000 pesos, the item was delivered to my home for free.  I also received my items after only three days even though it says that it will take up to five days to deliver the items to out area.

Truly, the Philippines’ online shopping mall is a reliable company  where careful buyers like me can shop at. And oh! Aside from using my credit card to pay, I can also choose the Cash on Delivery (COD) option and I tried it too. It also worked! 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento