Martes, Hunyo 18, 2013

Lazada Philippines’ Web Page is Easy to Navigate


One thing I noticed in other online shopping sites is the complexity of their websites. If you are an online shopper, you will surely know what I mean since there are sites that are hard to navigate, browse or look for items that you need. Good thing, Lazada Philippines is not like that at all. 

The website of the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall is easy to navigate. You can search for items easily and to put it simply, a simple click of the mouse to turn from one page onto the next is fast and convenient. If you would want to buy other items like books, electronics and gadgets and many others, the classification of items is well placed on the left side of the web page. A few scrolls up or down will give you a long list of choices.
If you are budget conscious like me and most probably like everybody else, you will first see the discounted items, items on sale or promos, since they are highlighted. The exciting discounts, promos and sales are well placed on the first page or the home page and clicking the item on sale will bring you to another page to view the details of the said items. This process makes it very easy and convenient find a bag, pair of shoes, accessories and even books that catch your eye and  also fit your budget. 

Convenient Shopping and Great Shopping for the Opening of Classes  

It is during this time of year when shopping malls are crowded with parents and school age children. They seem to rush here and there to find a good bargain as well as sale items for the opening of the classes. Yet, finding your way around the shopping mall is too taxing. You must be quick in getting your hands on the items that you want lest some other Mom or eager shopper grab them from you! After finding and fitting the items, you must then wait in long queue to pay for clothing, bags or shoes that you labored your way to get. 

I‘ve experienced this year in and year out in the past. It is in fact one of my shopping nightmares – until I discovered shopping at Lazada Philippines!  I am one of those shoppers who will fight tooth and nail to get a 70% discounted item. But at the end of the day, I find out that many of those I bought and fought for were items that I don’t really need. The reason for this is that the lack of time or so little time to plan and think about the items that I want to buy. 
But things changed when I started shopping for sale items at Lazada Philippines. This school year, I was able to shop for the school needs of my children without having to endure the heat and long queues at the shopping mall. Lastly, I can enjoy free shipping available for my purchases above 1,000 pesos. So, after a few clicks and selecting my desired payment option, all I needed was to wait for a few days for the home delivery of my purchases. Thank you Lazada Philippines, you made this Mom very happy!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento