Miyerkules, Hunyo 12, 2013

Lazada: The Only Shopping Site That Does It For Me

Ever since online shopping permeated my consciousness, I have never looked back. Sure, I still haven’t completely turned my back onthe traditional means of shopping but I find myself being drawn more to online shopping. I mean what’s not to like, right? You have the convenience and leisure to shop at any time of the day in the privacy of your home, room or office. Plus, I find that the older you get, the more you want to spend your time wisely. While it is fun to shop at malls, the idea of braving traffic and appropriating a big chunk of my time to shop for necessities and wants is not so appealing any more. Don’t get me wrong though because I love to shop; It’s just there are days I don’t relish the idea of wasting my time whiling away in malls. I’m a busy girl with a growing family so money and time has to be budgeted wisely. Thank heavens I came to know of Lazada Philippines and the many joys it brings to online shoppers.

If time and money are of utmost importance to you, then you should definitely look into what the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall has to offer. Almost all of the items you could ever think of can be had with just a click of the mouse (I say almost because they don’t have grocery items) and their reasonably priced to boot; some are even cheaper when bought from them than in other online stores and shopping malls. Seriously, it won’t be called an online mall for nothing. The first time I had a good look at the site, I felt like jumping for joy because, finally, a local online store carries items for the whole family and more. I was thrilled they even stock diapers!

I quickly learned that their ordering and delivery system are well-organized which makes me love them even more. The site is very user-friendly and built with common sense in mind and convenience in mind. They also have several payment methods on offer so finding one that fits you is not a problem. My orders are always delivered on time if not earlier and I get to avail of free delivery for every purchase worth Php 1000 and up. Also, since I subscribe to their newsletter, I’m always in the loop with their promos and sales. By the way, I advise everyone to sign up for their newsletters because just the simple act of doing so gives you a voucher worth Php 200. You wouldn’t want to turn your back on discounts, would you?

Another thing to love about Lazada Philippines is that they are very fair to their customers. They allow product returns/exchanges so long as the product in question has not gone past 7 days after delivery. While they have a very efficient team taking care of their operations, they still acknowledge that mishaps do happen, hence, their 7-Day return policy. 
I have already regarded this site as my go-to online store for the main reason that they never fail to give me a delightful and satisfying online shopping experience.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento