Miyerkules, Hunyo 19, 2013

Great Online Shopping Experience at Lazada Philippines!


One of the things that irked me most was late deliveries. Believe me, you don’t want to feel disappointed like I did. I was fond of shopping online in one popular international shopping portal that you can say has a local website counterpart in the Philippines. Although there were many good finds— quality products that are both previously loved (read: second hand or previously used) and brand new—but deliveries may not arrive as what the seller promised. And I believe that the foremost reason for this was that I was dealing with different sellers and not all live up to what they promised or what we agreed  upon. (Sigh!) Fortunately, I chanced upon the site of Lazada online shop and this totally changed my perception about online shopping.

 So, I checked and re-checked the type of website Lazada Philippines has and although the site only sells brand new items, there are many affordable items as well.  There are year-round sales, promos and discounts too. I can say that I getting my money’s worth. There are different choices and different categories too. If I want to look for household items and decors, there are good choices at different prices. If I want to look for new clothing styles, bag and shoes to match and also accessories, there are good choices from different brands.  Needless to say, The Philippines Online Shopping Mall also offers products from different brands. This gives me peace of mind knowing that I getting quality products at rock-bottom  prices. 

Apart from this, there is also a provision called a 30 day return policy wherein I can return defective products or products that did live up to my expectations. This provision made me feel really good since I felt that I am empowered and that Lazada Philippines is really protecting its clients. 

When it comes to deliveries, which I am very particular of, I received my online purchases after three working days - shorter than what was actually stated in the website of up five (5) working days delivery within Metro Manila. I was truly satisfied and excited when I saw my purchases had arrived ahead of schedule. I did not pay any delivery charge since my purchases reached the minimum amount of 1,000 pesos. But in case an item that caught my interest was way below the minimum amount, the delivery charge is only a mere 55 pesos. For shoppers who live outside of Manila, the delivery charge is 99 pesos and the delivery time is up to 10 days.


Another aspect that impressed me was that the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall offered different payment options. I can use my credit card, my debit card or if I don’t have a card, which I have because I love shopping online, I can pay via Cash on Delivery (COD). Paying COD is perhaps the most convenient for me since I can ask Lazada Philippines to deliver the items at my workplace and pay it in cash when it arrived. This further gives me a great feeling that I, together with other online shoppers, are well-taken care of.     Now that’s reliability. Tell me, do other online sites offer the same?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento