Lunes, Hunyo 3, 2013

Lazada: A New Online Shopping Dimension


I am ever so happy and relieved to have discovered Lazada Online Shop. Thanks to Facebook, I chanced upon this site. My first few thoughts when I saw the web store were, 1.) Wow what a treasure trove of wonderful, reliable products and brands this site is, 2.) I will never, ever go back to my habit of trolling Facebook online shops to shop, 3.) Where was I during its first year of existence in the Philippines?  I was surprised to know they have already recently celebrated their first anniversary last April when I only discovered them two weeks ago! Where was I hiding?! I must be really so out of the loop because as soon as I started asking my friends, co-workers, and family if they’ve heard of/shopped at the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall, majority answered me back with a “Yes, duh.” And I wish I were exaggerating, but I was not. My cousin even had to roll her eyes at me as if to emphasize the stupidity of the question I asked. Very well then, I supposed I kind of deserved it as I shouldn’t even have to ask in the first place. I mean, apart from me, who among those who have internet and regularly checks Facebook has not heard of it? I will go with approximately zero. 

A Whole New world…
Being a new discovery, I naturally had to check its background and the like. While I have no doubt of their legitimacy, I wanted to know more about this superstar of a shopping site. A quick check at their website revealed that it is being run by a group called Rocket Internet which happens to be a Germany-based big shot company building online ventures since 1998. I also discovered that Lazada is also present in four more South East Asian countries – Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Malaysia. It felt reassuring to know how far their network reach is. I gamely tried shopping and what a delight it was! It was as easy as 1-2-3! I think if shopping in physical stores were as easy as shopping online at Lazada Philippines, no man will ever complain if we tag them along. Well, come to think of it, another plus of discovering this site is I no longer have to fight nail and tooth just so the boyf will accompany me shopping.  With this online shopping thing, we are both happy campers because I get to shop and hang out with him without him complaining every 30 minutes or so that he is tired of walking. Who would’ve thought this shopping site will be the one to solve the unsolvable problem between men and shopping? And I’m sure the guys will love Lazada Philippines too because they do have the widest selection of gadgets and electronics this side of the virtual world. And they’re from really trusted brands like Samsung, Apple, Sony and the like. They partner with the authorized distributors so warranty isn’t a problem. They even offer a 7-Day Guarantee wherein shoppers have the right to return or exchange products bought within seven days no questions asked!Now that’s good product selection and excellent customer service rolled into one. If paying via credit card for big ticket items is a problem for you, take comfort in the fact that the website uses standard SSL encryption so all transactions are secure.

Do try Lazada Philippines and be prepared to spend the next few days browsing through their incredibly vast selection of products.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento