Miyerkules, Nobyembre 27, 2013

Turquoise Love


I am not much into wrist candies/bracelets but I can’t live without a watch so I thought of finally getting another watch that can serve as an accessory, too. I love my current black-strapped simple Anne Klein watch but I fell in love with the color turquoise lately that I thought I might get a turquoise watch to match my turquoise shoes or earrings.

Giordano Women's Watch G1516-TA (Turquoise)

 
  • Analog display
  • Gio brights
  • Turquoise dial
  • Silicon turquoise strap
  • Calendar window
  • 30m water resistant

It’s worth Php 2202 since it’s Giordano but I think it’s a nice investment.


Geneva Sport's Watch B (Blue)

 
  • Chronograph watch
  • Analog
  • Blue bezel
  • Rubber strap
  • Water resistant

This one’s cheaper at Php 599 only. I’m torn between the two. I don’t want to spend so much but I’m thinking that if the cheaper one breaks easily or is faulty, it’s a waste of money, too.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento