Martes, Mayo 7, 2013

What Makes Lazada Philippines Different from the Point of View of Ordinary Customers


Most often than note, ordinary customers like me don’t necessarily have that much voice when it comes to our transactions. Why? People normally think that our opinions and experiences wouldn’t matter because we are unknown to the rest of the world. This is not how Lazada Philippines looks at us. In fact, to this online shopping company, the more ordinary you are, the more are your points of view valued. 

I have been shopping at the Philippines' Online Shopping Mall for all of our household needs as well as my clothes, shoes and gadgets. I can say that at first glance, it would be quite difficult to spot how different they are from other online shopping companies out there. The web design of the company is rather plain and the products that they offer are also available on other websites. However, what makes them standout and different from others is the fact that they invest greatly on ensuring that your every transaction is smooth and easy overall.







Exemplar Services 

I am particularly impressed with the services I got to enjoy at Lazada Philippines. I was able to enjoy a huge discount because they give some promos and discounts to their loyal customers. There was even an instance wherein I wasn’t aware that I am qualified for a particular promo until I received an email and took advantage of it. Other than this, the company also invests on giving their customers treats. Although I’ve never experienced winning, there are some promos wherein at a given time you will be able to purchase a product for a very small amount of money. That is, if you are the first time to place your order online.



24/7 Reliable Support Team 

I am also impressed with the Lazada's customer support team. No matter what time within the day you call them for an inquiry, they can give you top-quality response. If they cannot give you immediate feedback for your query, there’s also no need to worry because they guarantee that they will respond to you as soon as possible. You can also contact the support team through the use of your email, their company website or even your own mobile device. 

Growing Range of Products

I am also happy that every now and then when I check the Lazada Philippines website, I am able to find new products to purchase. There are even some instances wherein I don’t feel the need to buy anything and then when I see it online I realize that I need it and so I purchase it immediately. Every time I purchase something, I take advantage of the cash on delivery option and I have never had any problems with it as well. 

I can definitely say that I am a satisfied customer. There’s nothing much I can ask or hope for with this online shopping site. I have also encouraged a lot of my friends to try their services and they are all happy with it too. Now, there’s really no reason for me to waste my time at the mall that often.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento