Lunes, Mayo 27, 2013

The Bargain Hunter Gives Lazada Generous Praise


Look No further Lazada Philippines is here!

When it comes to the ultimate bargain shopper I consider myself to be up there in the top 10 list of most frugal shoppers in my city. I would normally slave through hours of commute just to get to the Tutuban Mall or scrounge the illegally stationed vendors in Divisoria for the perfect bargain. This year I was surprised to find out that some of the best bargains in the country didn’t need a pilgrimage to get to. All I had to do was log on to the online shopping mall Lazada Philippines and voila! I can enjoy discounts galore right at the comfort of my own living room.
Imagine my surprise when the first thing that I saw on the main page was the super promo they had that day aside from the discounts each product had. It was called MasterCard Mondays and basically you get an instant 10% discount just by using your MasterCard on a Monday! I mean, How Awesome is that? On top of the current discount that each product has that’s looking at more than 10% on every purchase. If I deducted my travel time and commute expenses just heading to the bargain bars, It was a bigger discount if I stayed in front of my computer and comfortably shopped in my favorite pajamas!

So how did this corporate promo work anyway? Well for a minimum purchase of three thousand pesos you gain an additional 10% discount on using your MasterCard on that Monday, for all items. Did I qualify? Heck yes! I was planning to splurge a small fortune so I could take advantage of the amazing discount day. To top off this amazing discount my HSBC MasterCard offered 0% interest for the first six months. It was just getting better and better!

Lazada Philippines is truly amazing when it comes to online shopping promos. The discounts on top of the daily special promos are another thing to admire. Up to 25% discount on special items that’s almost getting you more than a third off the retail price. If discount isn’t your thing though (who are you?) you can still relish in the fact that Lazada Philippines has some of the spiffiest features in online shopping.

When you buy stuff from Lazada Philippines, it's almost a guaranteed likelihood that you can avail of free shipping! Yes! Almost the entire Philippines is covered on free shipping and not to mention a reasonable 5-10 day delivery schedule and if that doesn’t knock your socks out, well check out their Cash on Delivery Feature! You heard me right. You can opt to pay upon delivery and No, I wasn’t hallucinating when I read the option. In fact that’s how I paid for my goodies!

So what did I splurge on? My Apple MacBook Pro 17" Laptop!!
And with the 13% discount I got,  I saved a ton of money!!

I still feel the same excitement that I felt when that delivery man rang the doorbell and I could finally have my MacBook all to myself. Initially I was skeptical about the COD option but It was beyond my expectations. 

Lazada Philippines is a company that really delivers on both quality and promptness. I got my MacBook delivered in just two days! With Lazada Philippines, would you ever want to shop outside of your home?


1 komento: