Huwebes, Mayo 16, 2013

Payment Convenience Only with Lazada Philippines


I have been a loyal customer of Lazada Philippines for some time now and I believe I will be a follower for a long time, if not forever. There are so many amazing things about this site but what really made me stay is their dedication to ensure that their customers will have the most convenient and satisfying online shopping experience every time – particularly when it comes to paying.

I love going to malls to do my shopping but after I started a family I have very limited available time. It is for this reason that I got hooked on online shopping and it was a good thing that I have discovered Lazada Philippines. Through their wide-selection of products I was able to shop and take care of my household at the same time. I used to only pay using my credit card because most of my online deals only have that as an option but I was pleasantly surprised the first time I found out that there are other ways I could pay for my purchases in Lazada.

Most people would agree that it is convenient to pay using credit card considering that you just have to key-in your account number, right? This maybe so but I believe that although it is convenient, a lot of people also have apprehensions whenever they use it because of all the stories in the news on identity theft and hacking. At least from a number of people within my circle I know that this is the number one factor that is holding them back from actually buying anything online.

Well, this is not a problem when you buy from Lazada, hailed as the Philippines Online Shopping Mall, because they have other payment options that are basically worry-free and far more convenient than any other. One example is their cash-on-delivery scheme that is enough to win the hearts of many shoppers because you can see and actually peruse your item before even paying (in cash for that matter). This is not only very convenient but budget-saving as well as you will be able to manage your finances better if you are physically using money rather than just typing the amount and credit card number in your computer.







If you still want other options, well how about paying through your favorite bank over-the-counter or online banking? You can just add paying to this site in your list of banking transactions during your regular banking schedule.

Okay, so if you are someone who would rather pay in cash over-the-counter but your primary specification is that you can pay whenever time or day you want, believe it or not this is no problem if you are buying from Lazada Philippones because 7-eleven is one of their many partner establishments where you can make payments so you can drop by whenever you want.

These are just few of the examples why this online shopping site is a cut above the rest particularly in terms of providing comfort and convenience during payment. It is not surprising therefore that their clients (like me) are growing steadily and happily over time.



Lazada TVC:
 






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento