Lunes, Mayo 13, 2013

It’s More Fun to Shop at Lazada Philippines


Last week, I was bitten by the nasty flu bug. I had the full works- cough, cold, sore throat, and sore joints. I was on house arrest until I’m able to fully recuperate. The first two days were fine but on the third day, I was bored to tears. I was already itching to go out and get my social life back! But doctor’s orders still won over everything else. So while I was idly surfing the net, I stumbled upon Lazada Philippines and gave it a shot.  






No Bells and Whistles

I checked out the site on a whim so I was not really expecting anything. Besides, anything that can take my mind off going out is a welcome treat. When I got to the page, I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw. The site is done up in cute and colorful graphics and it appeared to resemble a department store with the number of products and brands it carries. I didn’t think twice about signing up. Again, I was in for another surprise as it only took me one minute tops to fill out the information sheet and get registered.  

Upon entering the home page, I made a cursory check and it appeared very user-friendly and straightforward. There were control panels to the left and the home page appeared to be customizable! The on-going promos and the shopping categories were hard to miss. I was really excited and felt happy to have navigated my way to this virtual shopping nirvana! I thought it was the perfect remedy to my boredom. I browsed through their many, many products and I liked that products were categorized accordingly – by brand and by function. What’s even better is that each product is accompanied by a photo, detailed description, price, availability, delivery ETA, and even user reviews! It certainly takes the guesswork out of online shopping. They really did all they could to compensate for the fact that buyers are unable to touch and inspect the products in person. Also, you can call their customer service hotline if there are questions about the products or the company that you can’t find on the website. The hotline is posted on each and every product page so it’s impossible to miss.






Sick Girl No More

After an hour of checking out the shopping site, I gave in and bought a couple of accessories. I paid by doing online bank transfer and I got the items yesterday which is right on target for their promised delivery date. All the time I was doing my shopping online, I had to stop myself from laughing so hard at the idea of shopping while recovering from flu but that’s technology for you – makes almost all things feasible.

 Anyway, I have to say I couldn’t be happier with my experience with the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall. They’ve got all the right to claim the said title for it’s really like a mall made even better by the fact that there are no parking fees, no crowded spaces, no tedious walking from one shop to another. It was shopping at its finest!
I am really all praises for Lazada Philippines. They have redefined the meaning of convenience and practicality.






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento