Miyerkules, Mayo 22, 2013

Lazada Ph: Online Shopping Site For Everyone


Being a stay at home mom entails a lot of challenges, even those beyond human imagination I can guarantee you that, and without any activity wherein I can vent and unleash my stress and tension I don’t know how I can keep my sanity. Fortunately, there is the internet and with it the refuge of online shopping particularly with Lazada Philippines!

Do not get me wrong, I love my kids and I have no regrets quitting my job to take care of them but there are times when you will start feeling that your world has shrink into the four walls of your house and you no longer have escape. I used to love shopping and although I can still go out and shop I usually do not have the energy and time that will coincide with the sleeping schedule of my kids and this problem is solved by online shopping since I can just log on and literally shop until I drop in the comforts of my own home.

 
When I started being hooked on online shopping I was browsing through different sites just to see if any of them offer something that I like but when I stumbled upon Lazada Philippines, I was blown away and I haven’t used any other shopping website since then.

There are several factors why I stuck with Lazada but what initially caught my attention is the simplicity and usability of the site itself. Have you experienced going through a webpage and you are redirected every second or it felt like you are in a maze trying to find what you are looking for? Well I experienced being “lost” in other shopping sites before and to be honest it was very annoying to the point that it add to my stress instead of keeping it away. It was a relief that I never had a similar incident with Lazada, in fact if you are going to check out the site, it is very laidback – not so many things are going on (and I mean it in a good way) so your eyes and brain have the chance to fully absorb everything. 


Lazada’s stock room is overflowing (so to speak) but everything is categorized and clustered efficiently and effectively, thus it is much easier to find the items that you are looking for. Even if you are not looking for something in particular and just curious about items or products in a particular category, the manner or how everything is laid-out on the page is sure to help you out and encourage you to keep on clicking.

Another thing I love about this site is how every item has a detailed description (apart from a clear photo) which is very important especially when purchasing something that you are not very familiar with. You can also tell that the descriptions are more objective rather than creative which helps a lot in deciding what items to buy (or not buy).
There are whole other bunch of reasons why I believe that Lazada Philippines is “The” shopping site for everyone, not only for “techie-people” but also for those whose computer-know-how is limited to surfing and clicking.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento