Martes, Mayo 14, 2013

Reliability Guaranteed at Lazada Philippines


Before Lazada Philippines, I thought I’ve sworn off online shopping for good. Not all my experiences were bad but there was one particular incident that broke the camel’s back so to speak. I don’t really want to go into details so in a nutshell, what happened was I ended up paying for a product that was never delivered. I never got a refund as the company soon folded weeks after my unfortunate encounter with them. It was really a big screaming mess. From then on, I thought I’d really be better off shopping in boutiques and malls where I can take home the merchandise right after I hand over my money.

But then came along the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall with a promise to revolutionize online shopping in our country. It was my sister who introduced me to it and I thought she was crazy for giving an unknown site a chance. Little did I know, it was about to change the way we see and perceive online shopping. 


Impressive Products, Impressive Background

What made me decide to give it a try was the fact they offer Cash on Hand as a payment option. Well, that and the voucher worth 200 pesos I got just for simply signing up for an account with them. I navigated the site to look for the perfect first purchase and I got a little overwhelmed with the sheer number of brands and products they offer. I mean, they carry really good brands like Apple, Toshiba, Sony and the like! That prodded me to sleuth around the site a little more and discovered that the “unknown” site is actually present in four other countries as well – Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, and Malaysia. I also found out that it is owned by Rocket Internet who is based in Germany and has been in the business since 1999 with a really impressive portfolio of successful online businesses under its tutelage.  It was really a relief to know all that, I tell you. It certainly made Lazada Philipphines 10x more appealing to my eyes.






100% Satisfied

With all my doubts gone and my little investigation done, I settled on a dress and bag from a local brand. I didn’t mind not being able to fit the dress as I know my size because I regularly buy from the said brand. Also, my sister said I can return the item and have it exchanged within seven days of purchase in case I run into any issues with it. I was told they’ll cover the return shipping cost if the product is damaged or defective. Knowing that was more than good enough for me. 

My purchases arrived last week and they were nicely-packaged and delivered right on time! I was really happy with how my first shopping experience with them turned out. It finally made me forget my self-imposed online shopping ban. How could you not give in to shopping online when it’s this easy, safe, and economical?  You really shouldn’t pass up the chance to shop at Lazada Philippines. Do yourself a favor and try it now.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento