Miyerkules, Mayo 8, 2013

Paying is as Easy as 1-2-3 at Lazada Philippines


I was never the type to generate too much noise about a product or service. If it’s good, it’s good. If not, I just deal with it, file a complaint if needed, and just move on. Life should be as simple as that. But if something is exceptionally good or bad, I bend my rule and rave or rant about it. Such is the case with Lazada Philippines. They have only been here for a little over a year now but their popularity has already skyrocketed.  I was seriously impressed with this site that I find myself recommending it to my family and friends.

What made them win me over are their unique services and customer-oriented policies I haven’t seen anywhere else. From sourcing the best products and brands to providing excellent customer service, I can say confidently that they’ve really got their act together.  I most especially like how they offer a wide variety of payment options other than the usual credit card alternative making the highly convenient online shopping a better experience for a lot of people.

I have trust issues and am extremely paranoid about technology. I know it makes life easier but it sure can make someone’s life miserable too especially if you’ve been a victim of cybercrime. I, for one, have already been a victim of credit card fraud. So I avoid online shopping like the plague because all sites I know of require credit cards for me to make a purchase. It’s either I have someone else purchase for me or I deal with sellers on several social networking sites as they usually require buyers to do bank deposits or pay via GCash or Smart Money.

With the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall, I was really happy to find out that they do online bank transfers, over-the-counter payments, and offer Cash on Delivery (COD) aside from the classic credit card transaction. I think coming up with a lot of payment options is a sure fire way to gain more customers. 

Among all the payment alternatives they have, one that really stood out is the Cash on Delivery option. It is the perfect choice if you’ve only just began exploring the joys of online shopping. This way, you only pay up once you receive your purchases. Plus, if you’re a working girl who lives alone, you can schedule the delivery guys to come by your office where they’ll drop off the package so you can hand over the payment.  That’s how flexible this shopping site is.

As for the over-the-counter payments and bank transfers, they both fall under the Dragon Pay option. Of course, doing the online bank transfer is similar to paying via credit card. It’s super hassle-free. With over-the-counter payments, while you will need to head out and fall in line to make a payment, they managed to still make things easier by partnering with establishments that are conveniently located all over the country such as 7-Eleven branches, SM Business Centers, several local banks, and even pawnshops!
If you haven’t tried shopping at this site, I suggest you give it a go now. I bet, just like me, you’ll become an instant fan too.





Photo credits:

http://www.iamwire.com/2011/09/cashing-on-cash-on-delivery/
http://jen.co/2012/05/22/simplify-day-1-online-banking/


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento