Martes, Mayo 28, 2013

Lazada: Valentines Shopping in December


Funny thing about my Valentines Day shopping, I did it in December whilst my Christmas list was long filled in early August! 

If you avid shopaholics want to know my secret, well don’t worry because I'm more than happy to share. I did all my smart shopping and at a great discount mind you at the premier Philippines' Online Shopping Mall- Lazada Philippines!
Yes that’s right folks, you can solve a lot of your last minute holiday shopping blues by going online and stockpiling on your holiday gifts before they become scarce and you end up with a crummy old trinket wrapped in newspaper! All you do is go to Lazada Philippines and enjoy the perks of online shopping like you’ve never experienced before.

Since I discovered the joys of online shopping, its made me into a prompt and efficient shopping machine. It was really difficult for me to get around during the holidays, having seven kids and a husband that’s on his 2nd childhood. I end up having to do last minute shopping and get presents for my family that could have been much better. Thank goodness that my friend Stacy introduced me to Lazada Philippines. I don’t have to think about the drive to the mall and the sound of my children bickering and fighting while we soldier through the retail jungle.

Now all I do on the weekends when the kids are at their friends is open a bottle of Chardonnay, wear my most comfortable bathrobe and sit comfortably on the bed while surfing the best discounts and amazing products at Lazada Philippines. Now the only difficult thing on my shopping plate is figuring out my family’s wish list without them cluing in on my early shopping escapade. 

 
When I registered for a user account at the Philippines Online Shopping Mall, I thought I was going to be overwhelmed but it was so much easier than I anticipated. Usually these things take so much time but with Lazada Philippines it was just a matter of a few key strokes and I got my user account right away. The website is really very efficient and practical in terms of getting important information for their registry and I think this is a great quality for any online shopping mall. 

The fun part of it was when I saw all of the products and each one having its own special discount. I didn’t have to bring out the calculator and figure out just exactly how much price off it was compared to mall prices- it already told me. I was so elated with the diversity of discounts; from 4% to 25% it’s truly wondrous. Picking the products that I want to shop is also pretty easy to do. You can either just type the item that you want on the search pane of go through their easy access lists of brands and categories. I personally just type my keyword and sort through the items, this way if there’s anything else that pop up that I like; I get first dibs right away.

Lazada Philippines is really a convenient way of shopping for yourself and your loved ones. It helps me get through those dreadful holiday shopping moments with ease and practicality. Now that I've been exposed to this amazing shopping experience, I can’t imagine doing it another way.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento