Miyerkules, Mayo 15, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Tales of a Shopaholic




I admit to going to great lengths just to shop. I attend sale events and bazaars. I go thrift-shopping and would happily endure the heat, dust and pollution if it means going home with good finds. That’s how crazy I am about shopping. I even consider shopping my cardio workout! So you can just imagine how I struggled a bit when I got introduced to online shopping. The concept was alien to me. I’m used to searching every nook and cranny of a store just to look at all the merchandise for sale. But I soon discovered that shopping is shopping and soon enough, I started to get my online shopping groove on. For a while, I was happily contented with the shopping websites I frequent until I got introduced to Lazada Philippines.

Surprise, Surprise

The Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall caught me off guard. How so? Well, it’s a cut above the other online shops I check out. They have everything you could ever think of buying. Most sites I know just focus on fashion items, gadgets or home items. With them, all these and more can be yours at the click of the mouse. While I can’t tag online shopping as a cardio exercise, my heart never fails to pump twice as fast at the mere sight of promos and sales on this site!  I also get newsletters from them which ensure I can keep tabs on what’s new and what’s on sale. So even if I don’t check out their site, I’m still very much in the loop.

Easy, Baby


Did I mention how very easy it is to navigate their site? The simple yet colorful lay out is designed that way so people of all ages can shop without any difficulty. I, for one, hate it when a site appears disorganized and all over the place. It reflects badly on the company. So I think it’s awfully smart of them to put on display their top-selling items and have a directory of all the top brands they carry. Plus, apart from the search field, the product types are boldly listed on the top part of the home page so you can just zero in on the category you are interested, click on it, and boom! Frankly, I don’t know if you can find any other site that is as user-friendly as this. Everything’s laid out for you and all that’s left to do is select and shop! And products do come with a guarantee that you can return it for whatever reason within 7 days after you get it in the mail. It does lessen my anxiety of buying something I have yet to try on or test. I can also be very fickle-minded so I felt as if they had me in mind when they came up with this guideline.

I find myself going out less often to shop ever since I got hooked on Lazada Philippines. Of course, shopping is still the main agenda but I now do it sitting on a chair with my feet up instead of running around all over town like a crazy woman. What a life, indeed.



Photo Source:

http://www.lifethenfinance.com/shopaholic-solutions-for-a-compulsive-spender
http://bocatics.org/news/2010/08/12/0003



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento