Miyerkules, Mayo 1, 2013

Various Payment Options Guaranteed by Lazada Philippines


Some people are hesitant to purchase items online because they think that it is more expensive compared to regular malls and stores. I was one of them before until my husband started sending us items which he bought from the Philippines' Online Shopping Mall: Lazada Philippines.  When the packages started arriving, I became curious and checked out the website myself. There, I saw that the prices of all of their products were competitive. What’s more, they are able to provide various payment options along with it. 



Credit Card Payment 

Everyone who has their own credit will benefit greatly when purchasing products from Lazada Philippines. If you wish to purchase something, all you need is to create an account now and then just key in the information of your credit card. When you purchase something, instead of swiping your actual credit card on a machine, simply type in the information found at the back of your credit card along with the expiration date.

This is what I did when I finally decided to purchase something from Lazada Philippines. Like I said earlier, my husband who works abroad is usually the one who purchases items for us and just has them delivered to our home.  Initially, I was a bit concerned because I don’t really like the idea of giving away information about my credit card. I am very happy though because I didn’t have any problems with the transaction. In fact, I was able to secure the information on my credit card because the Lazada Philippines website does not save my details on their system.

Debit Card Payment 

Another payment option that Lazada Philippines offers is their debit card option. This is the best option if you don’t own a credit card but you have your own ATM account. If you are working in a company, you will most likely have this one. You don’t have to worry because I’ve also tried this option. Lazada Philippines simply deducts the amount that they give you and there are no additional fees or hidden charges. 



 

Cash on Delivery 

My most favored payment method is none other than their cash on delivery option. This one made it possible for me to purchase from the Philippines' Online Shopping Mall without paying for it right then and there. Since it usually takes three working days to have your item delivered, you will have three days to prepare the money. 

This cash on delivery payment method by Lazada Philippines is exemplary. They give you a receipt for your transaction after and they give you back your change up to the last centavo. I remember paying for my purchase one time and the delivery man didn’t have any change. Instead of giving me problems, he went out of his way to go around the block in search for someone to change my money. Now, that’s additional service you wouldn’t get anywhere else. 

These are some of the reasons why I love Lazada Philippines’ variety of payment methods. They are truly unlike any other online shopping website out there. 





Lazada TVC

1 komento: