Huwebes, Hulyo 4, 2013

Lazada is pure online shopping bliss


I have never been excited about online shopping until I started browsing through Lazada Philippines. But before I jump into my positive tirades about my favorite online shopping store, let me tell you why the concept of online shopping never thrilled me before, the first reason were that I thought online shopping was a bit too impersonal for my taste. I am an outgoing, extroverted, bubbly life of the party-like gal who likes being out of the house most of the time and partying and when I am not partying or I do not have a gathering to crash, I use shopping and visiting the mall as an excuse to be out there and tear it up (well not literally ha-ha I just thought that using the word or catch phrase tear it up will give it more punch as I am really a person who has a zest for living and living my life one day at a time) and online shopping is going to be a tad boring for me because I will just be in front of my computer tinkering with my mouse with zero, zilch, nil and nada human interaction unless I got someone on some video conference on. So it was never that appealing for me but something in Lazada Philippines that clicked and made me go crazy over online shopping. It is really tough to put into a cohesive paragraph on why I thought online shopping in Lazada evokes feelings of bliss, felicity and carefree abandon and I cannot really help going wax poetic every time I am to describe my shopping experience with the company.

Well it certainly helps that the website is well made. I can see that the developers who created the website definitely took the time to make it look pleasing and beautiful. They have put a lot of thought and passion into it and came up with a very simple yet elegant design. The lines are clean, the fonts are easily readable and the color combinations are not too imposing on the eyes. It is also very easy to browse around because the items are organized into different shopping categories and lists the top brands that they have on stock. Speaking of stocks, another thing that I like about the company is the constantly updated product offerings which are really exciting for me because I get bored faster than the average person and seeing the same item on display will take a toll on my amusement meter and might drive me away. Luckily for Lazada though, just like what I have said, they are regularly updating their stocks and do not have the same item over and over again on display. I like seeing their fresh drops every other day. I like it when I have something to look forward to on a regular basis because it makes life more dynamic, exciting and worth living (yeah I know that is too profound). The company’s customer service is also amazing and absolutely a pleasure to have conversations with. It’s absolutely pure shopping bliss all the time in Lazada.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento