Huwebes, Disyembre 26, 2013

Then and Now


It’s normal to see kids spending time playing games on their tablet devices and smartphones nowadays. It suddenly led me to thinking about my childhood days, when having a lot of stationery and art materials instead of gadgets made you cool.

I remember saving some money and traveling to the nearby bookstore for scented cute stationery and bartering some of it with your friends who have bought other designs. Then, I would carefully choose which stationery to use for writing letters to my relatives when it’s their birthday (I was a kid, I didn’t have enough money to buy gifts).

This meme came to my mind, too, as I traveled to memory lane in my mind:
How about you guys? Do you still remember the good ol’ 90s stationery fad?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento